Editor’s note: This post originally appeared on Think Apologetics. Tabernacle of David considers this resource trustworthy and Biblically sound.
Here are some of my picks on the latest apologetic/philosophy/history reading. Some of these books have been released over the past few months or last year.
- Cultural Apologetics: Renewing the Christian Voice, Conscience, and Imagination in a Disenchanted World [Paul M. Gould, J. P. Moreland}.
- Edward Feser: Aristotle’s Revenge: The Metaphysical Foundations of Physical and Biological Science.
- Richard Swinburne: Are We Bodies Or Souls?
- David Wenham: From Good News to Gospels: What Did the First Christians Say about Jesus?
- Craig Keener: Memory, History, and the Reliability of the Gospels
- Eric Chabot: The Resurrection of the Jewish Messiah
- Eric Chabot and Chris Van Allsburg: Does God Exist? Why It Matters
- Ian Hutchinson: Can a Scientist Believe in Miracles?: An MIT Professor Answers Questions on God and Science (Veritas)
- Paul Barnett: Making the Gospels: Mystery or Conspiracy?
- James Dew and Paul Gould: Philosophy: A Christian Introduction